Brynich has been in the Jones family since 1966, starting life as the family farm and evolving over the years to the business you see today. Brother and sister, Mark and Cath still own and run Brynich with a team of dedicated staff.
Cath, Mark, and our Functions Manager Simon will take excellent care of you throughout your planning and on the day of the function itself. Simon is known for his approachable, hands on style and will always do his best to look after you and your guests.
Mark and his wife Becca live at Brynich and run the cottages. They are always around to make sure you have everything you need in the lead up to your function and during your stay.
Our friendly and efficient book keeper Jane takes care of all the paperwork and financial aspects of your booking.
The rest of the team, headed up by Rebecca, offer a warm and efficient service on the day of your function. Nothing is ever too much trouble for our staff and they all take pride in making every event a success.
At Brynich we always do the best we can for our customers:
We believe in:
• offering a friendly, reliable service;
• providing a flexible, practical approach;
• making sure our customers go away happy.
At Brynich we try to minimise our impact on the environment.
We believe in:
• using power and water sensibly, and generate at least 50% of our electricity using solar energy;
• using less electricity & gas year on year by improving lighting, insulation & switching to energy efficient appliances.
• making every effort to manage our land in a way that protects our biodiversity;
• being part of the Green Tourism Business Scheme;
• having a strict environmental policy – and sticking to it!
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-46962757-1']); _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'brynich.co.uk']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);